Nusa Lembongan is an island located southeast of Bali and part of a group of three islands that make up the Nusa Penida district, of which it is the most famous. Nusa Lembongan has the vast majority of the tourist infrastructure within the islands and is a popular side destination for visitors to mainland Bali. A drive with a speed boat to the island or back to Bali takes about 30 minutes from Sanur.
Further west of Canggu is the black sand coastline of Tanah Lot and Balian beach. A popular destination for surfers and all Bali visitors looking for a more quiet and relaxing holiday experience. Yet it is also hosts the famous Tanah Lot water temple and one of the world’s most beautifully located golf courses overlooking the pacific ocean.
It seems like you’re running a default WordPress website. Here are few useful links you might be interested in:
- How To Take Website Live on Cloudways
- How To Setup W3TC On Cloudways
- How To Point Domain To Cloudways Server
- How To Configure WordPress Multisite on Cloudways
- How To Reset Folder and File Permissions
- How To Setup Sucuri on WordPress Websites on Cloudways
- How To Manage WordPress via WP-CLI on Cloudways
- How To Configure WP Rocket on Cloudways
- How To Migrate WordPress From Other Hosting To Cloudways
For more guidance, watch this video.