Collected and Disclosed Information
- Lovel may request information from you in order to grant you access to selected content and features of our Site. Lovel may use this information to contact you regarding your relationship with the Site and to provide services that you have requested. Lovel may share your information with vendors we select as necessary to provide products or services you have requested or to provide information about products or services that may be of interest to you.
- For example, Lovel subscriptions are managed by ‘The Rocket Science Group’ (MailChimp). New subscribers link from our Site to MailChimp’s website to sign up for a subscription via a secure server. In addition, Lovel may make available the names and mailing addresses of our subscribers to carefully screened third-party organizations whose products and services might prove interesting to you. If you do not wish to receive mailings from such organizations, please let us know by writing to info@Lovel.global
- Information collected in aggregate form includes the number of visitors to the Site, the pages they visit, and how long they stay. We collect these kinds of aggregate user information to help us continually improve our services and to sell sponsorships on the Site to appropriate advertisers. Lovel discloses this aggregate user information to advertisers. Note that advertisers do not have any influence over the editorial content or reviews that appear on the Site. In addition, Lovel collects information from visitors who click on advertisements so that we are able to measure interest in the various areas of our Site and inform advertisers as to how many visitors have seen or clicked on their ads. Lovel also uses demographic and preference information only in aggregate form to allow advertising banners on our Site to be targeted to the readers for whom they are most pertinent.
- Lovel cooperates with all law-enforcement inquiries, official investigations and legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, as well as private parties, and reserves the right to disclose personally identifying and/or aggregate information in connection with a subpoena or other court-sanctioned demand for such information.
- We reserve the right to access, use and share with others your personally identifiable information for purposes of health, safety and other matters in the public interest. In addition, we reserve the right to use the information we collect about your computer, mobile or other device (including its geographical location), which may at times be able to identify you, for any lawful business purpose, including, without limitation, to help diagnosis problems with our servers, to gather broad demographic information, analyze trends, track users' movements around our Site and to otherwise administer our Site. Geographic location information about you and/or your computer, mobile or other device may specifically be used to show you content and sponsored messaging based on geographic location. We reserve the right to use, transfer, sell and share aggregated anonymous data about our users as a group for any lawful business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers, sponsors, clients and customers.
IP Addresses; Cookies and Other Tracking Technology
- Lovel logs IP (Internet Protocol) addresses, or the location of your computer on the Internet, for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes. We use the IP address log in an aggregate fashion to track access to our Site.
- As is standard practice on many websites, the Site uses “cookies” and other similar technologies such as clear gifs (collectively "Local Device Storage") to recognize you and provide personalization, as well as to help us understand which parts of our Site are the most popular, where our visitors are going, and how much time they spend there. We reserve the right to place cookies on your computer with unique anonymous numbers for purposes such as to ensure that your browser does not see the same ad over and over again, to sequence ads in a series, and to measure the number of unique visitors that have viewed a particular ad or visited a particular web page. You may decline Local Device Storage by using the appropriate feature of your web software, if available; however, declining to use Local Device Storage may impede the ability of the Site to function properly.
- In addition, we use a third-party advertising company to serve ads when you visit our Site. This company may use information (not including your name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number) about your visit to this Site, including IP address, in order to provide advertisements about products and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this Site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
- In addition to Local Device Storage, we may use web beacons, web bugs and similar technologies (collectively, together with Local Device Storage, the "Tracking Technologies"). We use Tracking Technologies for all or some of the same lawful business purposes we described above for the use of Local Device Storage.
User Generated Content (Message Boards, Forums, Reader Reviews and Chats)
Please remember that any personal information you disclose in the message boards, forums, reader reviews, and chats becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. If you send us e-mails, you should be aware that information disclosed in emails may not be secure or encrypted and, thus, may be available to others. We suggest that you exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal or confidential information in e-mails or via the Internet.
We will use your email address to respond directly to your questions or comments. Except to provide you with products and services you have requested, we will not share, sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your email address without providing you the opportunity to opt-out of such use. If we ever request that you volunteer additional information, such as age (e.g., in an online survey), your response will always be voluntary. You can unsubscribe from any email you receive from Lovel by following the instructions in the email. If you feel you have received an email from us in error, please contact info@Lovel.global .
(b) Newsletters: Lovel offers an email newsletters. When you subscribe to our newsletter and give us your email address, you will automatically receive our Newsletter. You can opt out of this at any point by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email or by emailing privacy@Lovel.global .
Online users who are otherwise not subscribers of our services may opt to receive a regular Newsletter that contains information we believe to be of value to our users, specifically special discounts and offers selected by our marketing department and provided by our advertisers. We respect that you’re receiving the Newsletter is a choice, and you may choose to remove your name from the list at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email or by emailing privacy@Lovel.global .
By subscribing to our Newsletter and/or receiving the Lovel Newsletter, you also agree to receive editorial previews, and details about special offers and discounts from commercial participants by email on a regular basis. Lovel is not responsible for the satisfaction of the special offers and discounts as announced in the Newsletter. If for any reason you are not satisfied with an offer or discount, contact the commercial participant making the offer. You agree that Lovel will not be liable to you for anything connected with your participation in the Newsletter Program.
(c) Promotional Email: Certain parts of the Site may give you the option to receive periodic emails from Lovel about products and services that we think may be of interest to you. If you opt-in to receive these emails, you can choose not to receive additional messages in the future by following the instructions in the emails.
Working from time to time with a specific sponsor (or sponsors), Lovel may create stand-alone promotional websites for the purpose of collecting competition registrations. In these instances it will be communicated to registrants via opt-in that their contact information will be shared by Lovel with the sponsor (or sponsors) for the purpose of sending marketing emails. By opting into these promotional web sites, you will also be opting-in to receive weekly Newsletters.
(d) Survey Email: We may send you an email inviting you to participate in user surveys, asking for feedback on our Site and existing or prospective products and services, as well as information to better understand our users. User surveys greatly help us to improve our Site, and any information we obtain in such surveys will not be shared with third parties, except in aggregate form.
Social Networking Service
Third-Party Web Sites
On occasion, Lovel sponsors special promotions, competitions, and contests that are hosted by partner websites, which may require that your browser accept cookies, or that you agree to receive information from such sponsors. Such requirements are clearly noted.
Lovel has invested, and will continue to invest, in high-quality security measures designed to guard access to information, data quality, and physical security of servers where information is stored. Our Site has security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control and uses encryption technology where appropriate. We cannot, however, guarantee the confidentiality of any communication transmitted to or from Lovel via the Site or emails. Accordingly, Lovel is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
Collection of Personal Data from Children
Our Site is not directed to users under the age of 18. Lovel will not knowingly collect information from individuals under the age of 18 (“children”) or provide any personally identifying information of children, regardless of its source, to any third party for any purpose whatsoever. No information provided by users self-identified as children will knowingly be used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever.
Transfer of Information
Information Security and Notification
- Because no data transmission is completely secure, and no system of physical or electronic security is impenetrable, we cannot guaranty the security of the information you sent to us or the security of our servers, networks or databases, and by using our Site, you agree to assume all risk in connection with the information sent to us or collected by us when you access, visit and/or use the site and/or use our Site, including, without limitation, your personally identifiable information, and we are not responsible for any loss of such information or the consequences thereof.
- Moreover, if you elect to store information, such as your personally identifiable information where others may access it, we are not responsible for any loss of such information or the consequences thereof. If you lose a computer, mobile or other device or it is stolen, that contains your personally identifiable information, it is up to you to take all the steps necessary to protect yourself.
- In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you. If notification is appropriate, we may notify you via your computer, mobile or other device.
Accessing Your Information; Lovel Contact
List of Lovel websites: